Growth comes from within. Every created being has a purpose and are on a mission to fulfill it.
On Meditation or Prayer:
Different religions and culture call it different. When we pray or meditate, we go deep within. This is the most sincere we will be. Taking the time in these moments, we assess our strengths and short comings.
Meditation or prayer is also completely FREE! It requires no special equipment, and is not complicated to learn. It can be practiced anywhere, at any given moment, and it is not time consuming (15-20 min. per day is good). Best of all, meditation has NO negative side effects. Bottom line, there is nothing but positive to be gained from it! With such a huge list of benefits, the question you should ask yourself is, “why am I not praying yet?”
Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work.
Benefits of Meditation
- Helps keep things in perspective
- Provides peace of mind, happiness
- Helps you discover your purpose
- Increased self-actualization.
- Increased compassion
- Growing wisdom
- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Brings body, mind, spirit in harmony
- Deeper Level of spiritual relaxation
- Increased acceptance of oneself
- helps learn forgiveness
- Changes attitude toward life
- Creates a deeper relationship with everything
- Attain enlightenment
- Greater inner-directedness
- Helps living in the present moment
- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
- Experience an inner sense of “Assurance or Knowingness”
- Experience a sense of “Oneness”
- Increases the synchronicity in your life